Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 91 - New beginnings (but not for the next 3 days....)

I'm still having a tough time letting it sink in. Are we really past the day 90 mark? Last week was a complete blur. Literally all the elements of the universe coverged to make what was probably THE most hectic week of my life and of course it had to be the last week of PCP - I guess somebody or something out there really wanted to test me. BUT I survived so if I can handle last week I can handle anything!!

Pics and final thoughts will be posted in my final blog in the next day or two but before then I just wanted to wish everyone a very heartfelt congratulations!!! It has been TOUGH  and emotional to say the least (and I have at times acted like a complete maniac) but how amazing that we all made it. I am completely elated (and so mightily proud of myself I must say...), everything seems to be falling into place and it's because the last 3 months have helped to put everything in perspective.

I admit I was anxious about not exercising for a few days but that lasted about a minute before I broke out in a celebratory dance. Not to mention the timing couldn't be better - I have friends arriving tomorrow and even though I won't be hitting the booze or gorging myself sick anymore it will be nice to rejoin the land of people where I don't have to decline an invitation and hence constantly convince everyone I am not fostering an eating disorder!! That's right people, you can lose weight healthily (it just takes a hell of a lot of hard work).

Day 45ers hang in there - you are doing tremendously and you will see how much it will be worth it once you come out of the other end. It really is life changing. OK so for what is not a last post this has become just a touch reflective and big picture so I guess the good news is that there'll be less of my musings in my next post!

BRAVO Everyone!!!! Now for the encore?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy ur time with ur friends and i also look forward to reading ur final blog post ;-)
    Bravo Bella!

    ReplyDelete